Octopus/Large Intestine/Shrimp Stir-Fry
Stir-fry fresh vegetables along with octopus, shrimp, and large intestine in our special chef-made seasoning sauce, and make sure to add the udon noodles that come with it!
1. Rinse the octopus and shrimp under running water and let the water drain..
2. Prepare for the udon noodles by boiling water.
3. After preheating a large pan, add oil and fry the large intestine for 2 minutes over medium heat.
4. Raise the heat to medium high, add the prepared vegetables and fry for 1 minute.
5. Add seasoning and fry for another 30 seconds. Seasoning can be adjusted according to your taste.
6. Add the prepared octopus and shrimp and stir-fry and make sure to incorporate the sauce to the ingredients, then add 100ml of water and bring to a boil.
7. When the octopus and shrimp are cooked, lightly blanch the udon noodles in boiling water then add to the stir-fry.
This is how it is shipped.
Please see the photos below..
The product you see may differ from the actual image.