Chef’s Pork and Vegetable Dumpling
Our dumplings are from a very Developed in-house with a special recipe.
These are differentiated, filling dumplings that contain twice as much meat as dumplings sold commercially. also, These special dumplings are full of meat and juicy.
Keep it in the freezer, take it out when you're hungry, and cook it to suit your taste.
[EHow to cook and eat]
* Steamed dumplings
1. Add about 2 cups of water to the steamer and boil.
2. When the water boils, place the dumplings on the steamer without thawing so that they do not stick together and steam them for about 6 to 7 minutes.
3. Transfer to a plate and consume with soy sauce.
* Air fryer
1. Add frozen dumplings and 2 Tbsp cooking oil to a large bowl and mix well.
2. Heat in an air fryer at 370F for 10 minutes.
3. Turn the dumplings over well, heat for 5 more minutes, and consume with soy sauce.
(Cooking time may vary depending on the type of air fryer)
This is how it is shipped.
Please see the photos below.
The product you see may differ from the actual image.