Homemade Hamburger Steak
This is a homemade hamburger steak made with meat that the chef grinds himself to perfection. It's precooked before delivery, so all you need to do is heat it in a pan and top it with the special sauce.
[How to cook and eat]
1. Preheat a lidded pan over medium heat.
2. Lightly grease it with cooking oil, add the hamburger steak, and cook for 1-2 minutes, flipping it to sear both sides.
3. Add about 1 oz of water to the pan and steam for 2-3 minutes.
4. While the hamburger steak is cooking, pour the sauce into the pan and simmer over low heat for 5-6 minutes to heat it.
5. Place the well-cooked hamburger steak on a plate and pour the sauce over it. Enjoy!
This is how it is shipped.
Please see the photos below.
The product you see may differ from the actual image.